Thinking of buying the Bazoli Mosquito Killer trap? Are you stuck in mid confusion wondering if this mosquito trapper is the best option for you? No worries!
I’ve been there too, perplexed, uncertain, wondering if this accessory would meet my expectation, or if it would be the bad mosquito eliminator I bought sometime ago.
Relax and read on, I’m not going to spare any detail, or leave you feeling bored.
Bazoli Mosquito Trap – Does It Kill Only Mosquitoes?
This product is not limited to mosquitoes only. If you’re wondering if it’d do the same job with bugs and gnats, then you shouldn’t worry anymore. Though it is called Mosquito Killer, I think you should know that mosquitoes are not the only insects that are drawn to light.
That is to say; if you find bugs or moths problematic, you should give this product a try.
What You Should Know About Bazoli Mosquito Trap
Like you already know, it is an UV/LED Insect killer. However, the pictures online don’t do justice to the product.
The Bazoli Mosquito Killer Trap is quite small in size.
Yes, you heard me right. It is smaller than any mosquito trapper I’ve ever bought. Also, it is not water resistant. You can’t keep it in an open porch or outside where it is likely to rain.
Why? Because it’d get damaged
How Does It Work?
The Bazoli Mosquito Killer is a chemical-free mosquito trapping device. Instead of chemicals, it uses UV/LED to attract insects and mosquitoes alike. Then the vacuum sucks them up and traps them.
As easy as ABC.
How To Use –
- Plug in the USB cable to a light source.
- Switch on the product
- Place it in a dry environment
Viola! Bye Bye to mosquitoes
Cool, right? Well, not so cool.
Bazoli Mosquito Trap REAL Review
I did a 12 hours test with this product in my porch. Normally, I’ve always had trouble dealing with mosquitoes and bugs in my porch. After a 12 hour use, I noticed the following about this product –
- It attracted very few moths, bugs and mosquitoes
- Not all insects that perched around the UV/LED were vacuumed, some flew away.
- When I unscrew the bottom of the Bazoli Mosquito Trap, most of the insects were still alive, and they flew away!
Lest I forget; Bazoli Mosquito trapper is a small box that contains a UV/LED wiring and a very small fan. It is this fan that vacuums the insects into the box. No wonder it does a pretty bad job! I think electrocution would have worked better.
Should You Buy This Mosquito Trapper? My Opinion!
Honestly, I find the product underwhelming, especially as it attracts very few mosquitoes. The truth is that bug zappers work by emitting a UV light that attracts bugs to the center of the device, where they’re electrocuted or Vacuumed. The only problem: They aren’t killing the bugs that bother you.
Forget the positive reviews online, A study from the University of Delaware tracked six residential bug zappers over a 10-week period and found that of the 13,789 insects killed, only 31 were biting flies (including mosquitoes). That’s a sad 0.22 percent. Given this, it’s no shock that the authors of the study concluded that bug zappers are “worthless for biting fly reduction.”
Watch Video Review Here
Have you bought the Bazoli Mosquito trap? What are your experiences with it? Please comment down below.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!
- LEGAL NOTICE2023.01.23Is Fraud Shield Settlement Experian Legit or Scam? Find Out!
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.23Does Lulutox Detox Tea Work For Weight Loss? Honest Review!