Are you thinking of shopping from an online store that uses [email protected] as its email? You shouldn’t do so before reading this review.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review of this Ecommerce serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
The Truth About Stores Using [email protected]
[email protected] is an email address that is being used by a lot of online stores recently. When you copy the email address and paste it on your phone’s browser, you would see a lot of warning against any site using the email address.
Like many fraudulent online stores, this scam uses social media as a bait to get their victims. They advertise items for cheap discounts, but send something different and far cheaper when a customer orders.
Instead of a laptop mobile desk, you’d receive cheap watch. Instead of a scooter, you get a walking cane. On and on it goes!
This scam uses different Facebook Ads, different websites, email address, and of course sells different products!
This scam works this way-
- Lures you with cheap prices of items
- Does not provide an address or a contact number
- Does not secure its website with SSL certificate. So your credit card info is liable to being hacked.
- Provides fake social media icons that do not lead to any social media page.
- Sends you fake tracking number
- Charges you twice for a single order
According to reports seen online, this scam email is used by the following stores-
What To Do If You Have Been Scammed Online
If you have been scammed by these lots, we advise you to immediately file a report with your bank. This would stop these lots from tampering with your account details in the future.
Have you also come across a site using the email address? Please leave a name of the site in the comments section so we can look into it.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!