Can you really make $750 from completing simple tasks on appcash55? Is this deal a scam or legit offer? Read this review to find out everything you need to know about App Cash 55.
What is AppCash55.com
appcash55.com is a survey website that offers $750 or $1000 when you finish 20 or 25 simple tasks (deals). The website claims you can typically complete all of the required sponsored Deals within 5-7 days.
Then, once you complete the required number of Deals you can proceed to the Reward claims process. This process requires ID verification.
Sounds Incredible right? Sadly, there’s some inconsistencies about the website.
Reasons Why The $750 for simple tasks on AppCash55 is not a legit offer
appcash55.com is not a genuine platform to earn money. When you visit the website you’ll redirected to surveysandpromoonline.com were you’ll be asked the following questions –
- Do You Use Cash App
- How do you plan to use your $750 To Your Cash App Account?
- About how many times do you go shopping per week?
What this means is that when you submit your email address you’ll start receiving lots of spam mails in your inbox.
Meanwhile when you accept the terms and condition, you’ll see the words on your screen –
You wouldn’t receive any dime in your cashapp account. Nothing at all! This shows the website has tricked you into submitting your email address.
Just like Appcash23, Appcash55 aka appcash55.com is not a legit platform to earn $750 from the comfort of your home. The platform collects your email address and sells to email marketers who in turn sends you tons of spam mails. It operates like similar phishing sites – cashapp66, cashapp22, etc. As a result of this, we do not recommend it!
See warning thread on Reddit
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Justcustodial.com Reviews: Is It a Scam Amazon Pallet Store? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Is Actionsthat.com Amazon Pallet Scam? Honest Review & Warning!
- SCAMS2022.11.228055198860 Online Banking Alert Text: Why It’s a Scam
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.21Hesdca Reviews: Is Hesdca Amazon Pallet a Scam? Honest Review & Warning!