If you have received the fake ‘4696779995 ATT Payment Issues ‘ text message please read this article to know what you should do.
Firstly, It is a scam! don’t call the number.
Every day, thousands of these scam messages are sent out by cyber-criminals to trick people and steal their personal information. If you call the number, you’d be made to release your financial information as they would sugar coat you into believing they’re really from ATT. This is another trick used by scammers to steal their potential victims’ banking information. .
The message goes like this-
SUBJ:Payment Issues. Call 4696779995
What Should You Do If You Receive Messages Like This
No matter how convincing it make sound, we advise you not to call the number or attempt to send a message to the number. This is because once you do so, they would find a way to convince you to send money or your personal information.
If you were tricked by the scam, please contact your bank for help.
Don’t forget to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us Here. Also, you can report scams, untrustworthy websites and tell us why you consider the websites fraudulent.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!