Have you received an ATT text message claiming ‘Unsuccessful Payment’ or payment on hold, call 205-2872-786? It is a scam! don’t call the number.
Every day, thousands of these scam messages are sent out by cyber-criminals to trick people and steal their personal information. If you call the number, you’d be made to release your financial information as they would sugar coat you into believing they’re really from ATT. This is another trick used by scammers to steal their potential victims’ banking information. .
The message goes like this-
SUBJ:Unsuccessful payment.Call 2052872786
What Should You Do If You Receive Messages Like This
No matter how convincing it make sound, we advise you not to call the number or attempt to send a message to the number. This is because once you do so, they would find a way to convince you to send money or your personal information.
If you were tricked by the scam, please contact your bank for help.
Don’t forget to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us Here. Also, you can report scams, untrustworthy websites and tell us why you consider the websites fraudulent.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.06.05Thesofthug.com Reviews 2023: Is Softhug Blanket a Scam?
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.06.05Aqua Pulse Water Gun Reviews: Scam or Legit Water Blaster?
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.06.04Aqua Pulse Water Blaster Reviews: Scam Electric Water Gun or Legit?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.06.04Wild-ant.com Review: Fake Bed Bath & Beyond Website!