Have you received a phone call from 01612405000? Were you told your National Insurance number has been compromised? Were you threatened of legal action and asked to confirm your personal details like date of birth, National Insurance? If yes, read this review to know what you should do.
It works is this way-
- This number calls you
- You’re asked to press 1 to speak to a representative
- When you do, the “representative of the court” would speak to you in a threatening manner, claiming your National Insurance number has been compromised and is associated with fraud.
- You’d be told to confirm your personal details like date of birth, National Insurance, etc.
- If you supply the information, it’d be used to cause harm to you.
How? If they access your national insurance number, they can steal your entire identity, take loans out in your name and turn your life upside down.
What You Should Do When You Receive a Call From This Number
Because this call can be repetitive, especially if you don’t fall for the bait of calling them back, we advise that you to block this number from calling you. Don’t know how to do so? This article will teach you how to do so.
If you have received a call from 0161 240 5000, just hang up and report the call to your telephone service provider.
Have you received similar call from a different number? Please drop the number in the comment section.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.03.20Frontwashca.com Review: Scam Amazon Global Pallet Store!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.03.20Reveous.com Reviews: Legit Macy’s Store or Scam?
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.03.20Snacks.com Reviews (2023) Is It A Scam? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.03.20Patever.store Reviews: Not A Legit Store! Buyers Beware!