“Wofun Company Limited” which is allegedly based in London is a fraudulent company linked to many fraudulent online stores like mycrush.store, Pearlfeet.com, e.t.c
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review of this Ecommerce serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
Wofun Company Customer Reviews
- ” Ordered a Massage Fascial Gun. Took 2 months to arrive. When it did, it did not charge or work. Email customer service and they offered $2 refund(gun cost $60) and I got to keep the gun. I have now had 10 emails with them and they are up $12 refund and I get to keep the broken item. Site is a total scam. Do not order from it..ever !”
- ” DANGER DANGER DANGER Scam related issues. Order and pay then no reasonable response and provided tracking never works. Keeping their hopes up without a meaningful response. After my paypal purchase with Pearlfeet I got a fraud charge on paypal from Wish.com. ”
- This is a scam company. Do not buy any thing from them.
Furthermore, the Company only has one star rating on Google reviews.
If you have been scammed by these lots, we advise you to immediately file a report with your bank. This would stop these lots from tampering with your account details in the future.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!