Have you received a text message from US Food claiming ”You have been chosen to get food stamps for a period of 30 days?” Read this to know what to do.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review of serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
What Is Verdure Labs? Is It Legit?
According to the message being circulated by different phone numbers, a lot of people have been chosen to receive food stamps for a number of days. The message goes like this-
US-FOOD You have been chosen to get food stamps for a period of 30 days from Government services – Food Stamps, to benefit, please fill out the form now – verdurelabs.com link
However, from our findings, there is no such Food stamps give away from US Foods, so it simply means this is just a ploy, a phishing scam.
What To Do If You Received a Text From Verdure Labs
No matter how tempting the idea of receiving food stamps seem, we wouldn’t advise you to click the link or fill any form.
Just like we have noticed from similar text messages, the purpose of the text message is to get people to click the link.
We believe it is just another phishing scam. Clicking the message would lead you to fill a form, which will expose your personal information.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.05.27Mazalti.com Reviews: Is Mazalti Scam Jewelry Store Ripping Off Buyers?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.05.27Echt-au.com Reviews 2023: Echt-AU Scam Revealed!
- REVIEWS2023.05.24Is Gonift Scam? Here’s my Experience Using Nift gift card on gonift.com
- SCAMS2023.05.23Harbor Freight Winner Scam Email 2023: Fake Tools Giveaway!