SuperForex Bot located at superforexbot.com is not a trustworthy trading robot. This review exposes reason why we think Super Forex Robot is not the right forex trading robot for you.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Is SuperForex Indonesia Safe?
SuperForexBot is a trading software that claims it can make you huge profits through trading. However, the website is kinda confusing because on the homepage we see the words ‘Asia Scalper pro’
On further investigation we realized that SuperForex Bot was previously known as Asia Scalper Pro, which was in fact a well disguised scam. Now they’re back with a new name, claiming to be the best MetaTrader4 in the Asian Continent.
Do you want to make money from Forex, Commodities, bitcoin & other cryptocurrencies without the risk of trading yourself? Are you tired of investments scams and false promises out there? If yes, we have the best platform for you. World Markets AI is a trading platform that uses artificial intelligence to select highly profitable and low risks trade for its users. Wait for it……this AI goes ahead to trade for you based on analyzed data. And guess what? It almost never loses. All you need to do is relax, manage your funds, and let this Super AI trade for you! Interested in making over 30% Returns on Investment in just a month? Head over to World Markets and select a plan to start trading
Redflags Exposed- Why Super Forex Robot Sucks
Though the platform might appear legit to an untrained eye, there are loopholes here and there which are unsafe to ignore. The following reasons below are why we think Super Forex Trading software is nothing but a scam-
- They claim to be based in Jakarta Indonesia, however it is quite worrying that there is no proof of address on the platform.
- The claim that they offer automatic trading isn’t quite the case. We’ve had people sending us mails about their experience with this bot which hangs on some sessions.
- They failed to provide valid information. They failed to mention the type of assets the bot trades on. No one knows if the bot trades on major or minor currency pairs.
- The impression people have of Super Forex Bot is that they are a developer of forex bots. However, we find it worrying that the people behind this platform are doing everything to keep themselves hidden from the public. We don’t know who their developers are.
Conclusively, Super Forex Bot is not licensed or regulated under any financial regulatory body. When we sent an inquiry to the regulator in Indonesia ‘BAPPBETI’ we were told Superforexbot.com is not regulated, and that they have received a lot of complaints from investors who had used the Robot.
Is Your Funds Safe With Super Forex Bot?
The answer to the question is capital NO. Without a valid license, there is a high possibility that superforexbot.com would scam you.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!