If you received a fake ” Important Notification About The USPS Shipment” text message, read this to know what to do.
The text message claims you have a package From USPS and you should proceed to a website, which looks suspicious from this end.
The text message goes this way-
Donny, important notification about the USPS shipment 4D87A7 from 07/19/2020. Click: sa1v.info/s5myl2o2ZW
So far we have received the fake messages from the following telephone numbers:
- 1 (347) 268-9893
- (216) 532-9084
- 1 (917) 935-7163
- (216) 816-5547
You shouldn’t click on it! It’s very dangerous, you might lose your personal information by clicking on such links from random text. It is likely a scam, because lots of people got such messages at the same time.
What Should You Do If You Receive Messages Like This
No matter how convincing it make sound, we advise you not to call the number or click the link, or attempt to send a message to the number. This is because once you do so, they would find a way to convince you to send money or your personal information.
If you were tricked by the scam, please contact your bank for help.
Don’t forget to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us Here. Also, you can report scams, untrustworthy websites and tell us why you consider the websites fraudulent.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.10.05Ticopas.com Reviews: Is Ticopas Scam or Legit Store to Buy Items?
- PRODUCT REVIEW2022.10.04Pro Power Save Reviews: Can It Really Reduce Your Electricity Bill?
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.10.04Xemsy.co Reviews: Is Xemsy $8 handheld Console Scam or Real Offer?
- PHISHING SCAMS2022.09.29David Ritchie Powerball Donation Lottery Scam 2022: Beware!