Have you received a message claiming Parcel Sorting Center found package address to you? read this to know what to do.
The text message claims you have a package From USPS and you should proceed to a website, which looks suspicious from this end.
The text message goes this way-
From (302) 760-3847
Parcel Sorting Center: Found package addressed to [first name]. Last pick-up day -Friday! n4scn.info/lg8rnMfOvV
So far we have received the fake messages from the following telephone numbers:
- 1 (347) 268-9893
- (216) 532-9084
- 1 (917) 935-7163
- (216) 816-5547
You shouldn’t click on it! It’s very dangerous, you might lose your personal information by clicking on such links from random text. It is likely a scam, because lots of people got such messages at the same time.
What Should You Do If You Receive Messages Like This
No matter how convincing it make sound, we advise you not to call the number or click the link, or attempt to send a message to the number. This is because once you do so, they would find a way to convince you to send money or your personal information.
If you were tricked by the scam, please contact your bank for help.
Don’t forget to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us Here. Also, you can report scams, untrustworthy websites and tell us why you consider the websites fraudulent.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2022.11.228055198860 Online Banking Alert Text: Why It’s a Scam
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.21Hesdca Reviews: Is Hesdca Amazon Pallet a Scam? Honest Review & Warning!
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.20Is Fabluarant a Scam Store? Honest Review & Warnings
- SCAMS2022.11.20Aldi £50 Voucher For Facebook Share Scam 2022: Busted! Beware!