Is Million Dollar Zone’s Monster a reliable forex Expert Advisor? Would it be safe wise to invest one’s funds in Million Dollar Zone EA with the hopes of improved forex profit? Read this review of the Expert Advisor to know if it is worth your time and money.
The internet is increasingly dangerous due to increased online scammer activities. These pretenders that pop up here and there are the biggest bane for unsuspecting forex investors. To tackle this problem, we have made it our duty to review websites, investments, etc. to help you see real from fake, and truth from lie. This review covers all you will need to know about Million Dollar Zone’s EA.
What You Need to Know About EA Monster
EA Monster is a service, built to trade monitor the forex markets and offer calculated trading signals to investors. This EA promises hundreds of effective automated trading strategies. They claim to have been back-tested for at least 10 years. As a matter of fact, milliondollarzone.com offers new users access to a 44-page pdf that should help them understand the process in detail.
As it stands, they are yet to release any information as regards their identity or their location.
Things to Note About Million Dollar Zone
Before investing in Million Dollar Zone’s EA Monster for your forex signals, here are some things you should know;
EA Monster runs a platform is highly tweakable and allows for hundreds of trading strategies. It works for trend trading, hedging, breakout trading, etc. All of this depends on the set-up you use for the platform.
Million Dollar Zone’s EA monster currently goes for a minimum of $197
Although there are photos provided by the website to show their trading results, we noticed that none of these results were verified. Something else we noticed is that for a platform that claims to have been around for so long, they have so little client feebacks (13). These clients, happen to be very conveniently handing them a 5-star rating.
We don’t know about you but we find this a little shady, and way too convenient.
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of EA Monster.
- It is designed to be highly tweakable in order to match customers’ trading preferences.
- It is completely automated
- The bot comes with regular updates.
- There are no proven results for this system
- It is quite complicated due how extremely tweakable it is.
- A lot of important background information for the website is missing.
- The website is a month old, but the service claims to be 10 years old. That can tamper with our trust.
Million Dollar Zone’s EA Monster Review: Conclusion
So far, this platform does seem to have quite a few positives. The bad thing is it seems to have just as many negatives. Hence, we do not recommend you invest your money in EA Monster. If however, you choose to, bear in mind that your decision is extremely high risk.
EXPERT Recommendation: Use The Best Forex EA/Robots In The Market Below
Visit a legit forex robot
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.03.20Frontwashca.com Review: Scam Amazon Global Pallet Store!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.03.20Reveous.com Reviews: Legit Macy’s Store or Scam?
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.03.20Snacks.com Reviews (2023) Is It A Scam? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.03.20Patever.store Reviews: Not A Legit Store! Buyers Beware!