MarketMaster located at en.themarketmaster.live is not a trustworthy trading robot. This review exposes reason why we think Market master trading app is not the right option for you.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Market Master Specifications
Marketmaster is a trading software that claims it can make you huge profits through trading. However, the website is kinda confusing because the texts and video don’t exactly say what the website is all about. Whether it is a software, trading signals service or anything else.
They only claim that you can easily make money in financial trading, especially in stock trading with their platform.
Do you want to make money from Forex, Commodities, bitcoin & other cryptocurrencies without the risk of trading yourself? Are you tired of investments scams and false promises out there? If yes, we have the best software for you. ETBOT Software is a trading platform that uses artificial intelligence to select highly profitable and low risks trade for its users. Wait for it……this software does this only on YOUR APPROVAL And guess what? It almost never loses. This year so far the ETBOT has made 75% profits for its clients. All you need to do is relax, manage your funds, and let this Super Bot trade for you!Are you interested in upgrading your monthly income? Head over to ETBOT now to get started.
Why Market Master Trading App Sucks
Though the platform might appear legit to an untrained eye, there are loopholes here and there which are unsafe to ignore. The following reasons below are why we think Market Master Trading software is nothing but a scam-
- The disclaimer below their homepage says it all. When you take your time to read the tiny prints you’d realize two things- The testimonials on the website are fake and trading on the platform is solely at your own risk.
- Market Master is just like other fake trading Apps or platforms which we have stumbled on in the past. They share same format, same people speaking convincingly about stock market, and same zero information about the platform.
- Having mentioned the number of assets they trade on, they failed to mention how they make profit. In fact, they do not reveal any trading condition.
- They claim to have over six years of experience, but it is just a lie. Using who.is, we realized the website was registered on 31st of January 2019. It is not even up to two years.
- They claim they have shares from leading companies like Apple, Adidas, IBM, Netflix, e.t.c, but they don’t provide any proof. Like we have observed, this is one of the traits of fake robots. They claim to have shares in US companies when the opposite is the case.
- MarketMaster has provided no information about their location. This makes it difficult to find out if they’re licensed or not. However, after thorough investigation we realized no regulatory body is acting as a watchdog over the platform. This means Market Master is unlicensed and unregulated.
- Zero Customer Support- en.themarketmaster.live does not provide a mail address or phone number with which they can be reached. You’d only get access to their mail address after registering.
How Does Market Master Software Work?
Once you register on en.themarketmaster.live , you’d be bombarded with mails containing depository steps. You’d made to deposit the money to a bank account. Then you’d gain access to the alleged ‘Robot’.
However, no matter how much this so called market master robot makes you, you wouldn’t be able to withdraw the money. In the end, you’d be frustrated and bitter. Another scam victim!
Visit a legit forex robot
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!
- LEGAL NOTICE2023.01.23Is Fraud Shield Settlement Experian Legit or Scam? Find Out!
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.23Does Lulutox Detox Tea Work For Weight Loss? Honest Review!