If you received a text message claiming ”We Found a Package from July Owed to You , read this to know what to do.
The text message claims you have a package From March for you, or from July. All such messages have a link to the website l3smr.info.
The text message goes this way-
we came across a package from April owed to you. Please claim ownership and schedule for delivery here: hxxp://l3smr.info/i4COxU9OvC
So far we have received the fake messages from the following telephone numbers:
You shouldn’t click on it! It’s very dangerous, you might lose your personal information by clicking on such links from random text. It is likely a scam, because lots of people got such messages at the same time.
What Should You Do If You Receive Messages Like This
No matter how convincing it make sound, we advise you not to call the number or click the link, or attempt to send a message to the number. This is because once you do so, they would find a way to convince you to send money or your personal information.
If you were tricked by the scam, please contact your bank for help.
Don’t forget to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us Here. Also, you can report scams, untrustworthy websites and tell us why you consider the websites fraudulent.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!
- LEGAL NOTICE2023.01.23Is Fraud Shield Settlement Experian Legit or Scam? Find Out!
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.23Does Lulutox Detox Tea Work For Weight Loss? Honest Review!