Looking for Kingbikesale Reviews? Search no more. DON’T shop from Kingbikesale.com before reading this review.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review of this Ecommerce serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
Table of Contents
Redflags To Look For Before Shopping From Kingbikesale.com
In as much as the well designed platform of this store would make you think they are the real deal, the truth however remains that some fraudulent online stores do pay huge money to have their ecommerce platform look standard and convincing. This is because they know what they stand to gain by looking topnotch.
Below are safety measures to take before shopping from this store.
Is The Price of Items Super Cheap?
If yes, you need to take a step back and examine the online store carefully. Fraudulent stores always use ridiculously cheap price of items as a bait to get unsuspecting customers. They might claim they are ‘Closing shop’ or running a ‘Season sale’, however it is all lies. A month or two months later, they are still operating, scamming innocent people with cheap prices.
Searching For These Items? See Trusted Sellers
Can you Contact The Store?
If No, then you should totally back off. Any store that hasn’t provided any contact information on their website, should not be taken seriously. Also, if they have provided contact information, you should check the following-
- Is the contact information link to other stores- You can find out by copying the address, email, company, or phone number and pasting it in your browser. If any of the contact information is linked to any untrustworthy store, you should back off immediately. This is because, often times, there are chains of fraudulent stores sharing same email, phone number and address. For example- Kokoerp, Marul Company Li mited.
- Does the email represent the store- This is another cause for alarm. Often times there are stores that use meaningless letters. This is something you should be worried about because no serious store uses meaningless letters as their email address.
Is The Website Registered Newly?
If yes, then you need to tread cautiously. Newly registered websites don’t have any established presence or authority. So there is no way to know if they are genuine or not, as there are no customer reviews. Also, you should use Who.is, to check if the website has been operating for up to six months, and where it was registered. If it was registered in China, you need to be extra careful.
Are There Customers Reviews Online?
If No, you should check on Facebook. We have come to realize that social media, especially Facebook is helpful. Often times, these stores run Ads on Facebook and have Social Media pages. Those who have shopped from the store are likely to drop reviews there. Below are steps you should take-
- Are there deleted Comments in the Page- This is something you should look out for in case there are no reviews on Facebook timeline itself. Deleted comments show that the moderators are trying to hide real reviews.
- Are there angry reactions- One good thing about Facebook is that you can’t undo people’s reactions on posts. So if you see a couple of angry reactions on the page, please back off from shopping from the store.
Is The Store Secured?
SSL certificate and security is something you should be worried about. Any online store that has not secured itself from online hackers with SSL certificate, is not worth shopping from. Your Credit card Information would be tampered with!
Measures To Take When Shopping Online
If the store meets all the criteria we listed above, then you should shop from it with these measures-
- Use Paypal- With paypal, it is easier to dispute any charge and get your money back.
- Take Screenshots of your order page. Sometimes fraudulent stores try to block customers from accessing the store again. Once you have taken screenshots, you can use it to dispute your claim.
We always advise our readers to shop from trusted sellers in Amazon as you can always get your money back if you are not satisfied with your order. We have provided trusted Amazon links above. You can also search for items you want below-
Wendy is an Entry-Level Security Analyst who's passionate about cybersecurity and dedicated to protecting people and organizations from emerging threats.
She has spent the past ten years writing articles that reveal the alarming rise of online scams, fake products, and misleading advertising. In 2019, she left her role as a Threat Alert writer and founded SabiReviews. With more Cybersecurity certifications bagged, she knows her purpose; To educate the public about cybercrimes, to provide genuine reviews about services and products, and to stop cyber crimes.