Kimutox is a weight loss patch that allegedly helps to burn off undesirable fat without you having to exercise or go on restrictive diets. Does this fat loss patch really work or is it just a rip off?
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review of this product serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
How To Use Kimutox Weight Loss Patch
From what we gathered on the website where this product is being marketed, the following ways are how to use this patch-
- Clean and wipe dry the body area where the patch is to be applied.
- Peel the protective film off the patch.
- Stick the patch onto your desired area (belly, arms, thighs, back).
- Hold the patch on for about 10 seconds to ensure secure adhesion onto the skin.
- Leave the patch on overnight or for 5 to 8 hours.
According to the information on the website, the formula of Kimutox is the real key. It contains green coffee beans and lentils . The benefits of using this product includes;
- Naturally burns fat tissues
- Enhances metabolism and detoxification
- Improves blood circulation
- Naturally suppresses the appetite to promote slimming
- Strengthen and retain muscle mass
- Healthily reduces cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- 100% Plant-based hypoallergenic ingredients with ZERO side effects
However, there seem to be some inconsistencies about this product. Below, are issues we have with Kimutox.
In case you’re wondering if belly slimming patches really work, you are not the only one. There are many types of weight loss patches online. The makers of these patches claim that they cause rapid weight loss by boosting your metabolism or keeping your body from absorbing carbohydrates. They also claim that the patches don’t cause side effects.
However, could this be true?
According to Healthline, there isn’t proof that weight loss patches are effective. This is because these products are marketed as dietary supplements in the United States.
And last time I checked, dietary supplements don’t have to meet the same standards for effectiveness that OTC and prescription medications do. Therefore, weight loss patches don’t have rigorous testing done by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to prove that they actually work.
On the official website of this product which is pinkystarr.com, there are absolutely no customer reviews. They have also not provided any option for rating or reviews. This is quite unlike product stores.
Because the FDA doesn’t regulate dietary supplements like other drugs, the side effects of weight loss patches aren’t fully known. Also, different patches contain different ingredients, so the side effects will vary.
The best way to find out about how a particular weight loss patch might affect you is to talk to you doctor. They can help you decide if the product is a safe choice for you.
However, one major side effects is skin irritability. Below are the reviews left by people who have used belly slimming patches-
“Not only did I gain weight, but now I have a rash all over my stomach,” commented a user. “I wore each patch for 24 hours, and had redness around the spot I applied it,” reported a dieter.Dietspotlight
Do Weight Loss Patches Really Work?
Well, there is no definite answer to the question. Some people who used belly slimming patches noticed differences in their weight while some noticed nothing.
For now, there are no customer reviews of Kimutox weight loss patch. So we can’t say if it works or not.
Have you bought and used Kimutox patch? Did it work? Please drop your reviews on the comment section.
See Similar Products With Real Customer Reviews
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Justcustodial.com Reviews: Is It a Scam Amazon Pallet Store? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Is Actionsthat.com Amazon Pallet Scam? Honest Review & Warning!
- SCAMS2022.11.228055198860 Online Banking Alert Text: Why It’s a Scam
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.21Hesdca Reviews: Is Hesdca Amazon Pallet a Scam? Honest Review & Warning!