NO, Jollibee is not giving out free gifts and cash for its 40th anniversary celebration. The Filipino fast food chain ‘Jollibee’ was founded in 1978, so it is 43 years not 40 years.
This reviews exposes everything you need to know about the Jollibee 40th anniversary, and why it is a scam.
Why is It a Scam?
The giveaway message was created by fraudsters who want to steal your personal and financial information. How does this work?
After completing the survey, you’d be taken to a phishing/malicious website. There, you’ll be made to provide your personal details/ credit card information for ‘processing fee’ and whatnot.
These scammers will remove every dollar in your bank account.
Don’t be fooled by how convincing it looks, it is fake! There is no mention of such giveaway at the Jollibee social media handles below –
If you have submitted financial information on the fake website, immediately contact your bank for help.
Share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.
What Should You Do If You Receive Phishing Texts Like This
No matter how convincing it sounds, you shouldn’t visit the link or links attached to such messages/mails or send your personal information.
The first thing you should do is ignore such messages, and look for reviews online about it.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Justcustodial.com Reviews: Is It a Scam Amazon Pallet Store? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Is Actionsthat.com Amazon Pallet Scam? Honest Review & Warning!
- SCAMS2022.11.228055198860 Online Banking Alert Text: Why It’s a Scam
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.21Hesdca Reviews: Is Hesdca Amazon Pallet a Scam? Honest Review & Warning!