“Hymax Company Limited” which is allegedly based in Greater London is not a genuine company. From our investigations so far, we discovered it is a fraudulent company linked to many fraudulent online stores like YadirStore, fanciful.store, jonally.com, e.t.c
Are you considering shopping from Hymax Company Limited? STOP Don’t buy anything before reading this review.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review of this Ecommerce serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
Hymax Company Limited Customer Reviews
There are a lot of complaints from people who have shopped from online stores linked to HCL. Below are some of the reviews sent to us-
- ”They are a bunch of THEIVES! They list PALLETS of returns, and NEVER intend to deliver. DON’T GIVE THEM A DIME!”
- ”Hymax Company Limited is a scam company. I ordered a plastic welding kit from these guys, 3 weeks ago. On the 2nd May, just a bag of staples arrived. No machine, nothing else. No response to emails, or phone calls. I have since Googled, and discovered a lot of unhappy clients. I lost £30, others lost much bigger sums, running into 4 digits. Be careful!
- ‘ They are trying to sell Reevo electric bikes for $79.00, which retail for $5.500.00. They have pop up ads on popular websites advertising a lot of different products for ridiculously low prices and free shipping”
As a result of the mails we got, we decided to run an investigation to ascertain the authenticity of the Company. Unfortunately, there were a lot of negative reviews online. You can see for yourself here
Is Hymax Company Limited Real?
Yes, the company is real. However, this does not mean you should blindly shop from online stores that use the Company.
One of the mistakes most people make is thinking any store that uses Paypal is a safe place to shop from. Unfortunately, that is not true.
Some of these online stores exploit a major issue with Paypal’s system. You purchase the item, a few days later they find a tracking number that has shipped to your area (completely unrelated to you or your item) and then they post this tracking number into your PayPal transaction. PayPal sees this as a complete transaction and almost impossible to dispute.
So using Paypal is no guarantee that you wouldn’t be scammed. You just need to be wise, and ready for anything.
Scammed By Hymax Company Limited? DO This!
If you have been scammed by these lots, we advise you to immediately file a report with your bank. This would stop these lots from tampering with your account details in the future.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.03.30Wattsave Reviews: Legit Energy Saver or Pure Scam? Find Out!
- REVIEWS2023.03.28Green Arrow Loans Reviews (2023) Pros & Cons Exposed!
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.03.26Orthosparkle Toothbrush Review: Scam or Dentist Approved?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.03.26Swethey.com Reviews: Scam Swethey Store Exposed!
I purchased Stainless Steel Bounce Push-Type Converters (buy 2, get 1 free) for my bathroom sink for $40.08. As soon as I got it, I tried it in the sink. It was too big for the drain hole. I emailed the address on the paperwork, and received 99 mailer-damons back. I also emailed bigcerdar with the same results. I looked up their address: its in London, England. The phone # was also bogus. Now What? I will call my charge card number and try to stop payment on it. What do you think my chances are of getting a refund if I get their address?
I purchased 5 plastic turn table holders, months later they actually arrived, All five were totally out of shape, like they had been melted. There was no invoice or address able to be seen, from China, that I had any recourse. I got this information & supposedly an email address, that did not go through, when they were advertising again on face book. I would certainly like a refund or the 5 turn table holders that I ordered. I had sent a picture with the email, but it did not go through.
Don’t order jewellry! We were ripped off.
I ordered from Sweetytop.com & the address listed is Hymax Company in England. When I look at the payment method on my order, it says ASIABILL. What now? They have ads all over Facebook…
[…] It is owned by a blacklisted company ‘Hymax Company Limited‘ […]
These people are frauds, do not buy from them, they will not refund the money as advertised if you are not satisfied with goods. The returns address does not exist and says it is in China although goods came from Japan!