Have you been charged $39.99 by enter2dream.com? Are you wondering how to get your money back? Read this review to find out what Enter2dream is, how it works, and how to prevent future charges.
With online scams springing, we’ve taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, texts, etc. in order to save you from making the wrong decision. Have you encountered a problem with Flickdom Net? continue reading!
What is enter2dream.com?
enter2dream.com is a website that engages in Sweepstakes. This sweepstakes come in form of surveys, contests, lottery, prizes, etc. Members of the public are sent messages about a potential prize won and how to redeem it.
Sadly, when people pay for shipping to get their prize, $39.99 is debited from their credit card. This amount is more than the shipping fee of the prize which is usually $2.
Still, their prize is not delivered. In the true sense, the amount debited was for subscription fee to full membership of Sweepstakes Enter2dream.
So what do you do if you’re in this situation? How do you stop the future subscription fee? continue reading!
How to Cancel enter2dream.com Charges
Though the website provided a customer service number, the customer representative does not grant refunds. However, you can get your money back by following the instructions below –
- Report unauthorized transactions to your card holder immediately. You may get money returned IF you report immediately.
- Close any credit card as soon as a charge to enter2dream.com appears. To protect yourself in the future, go to bank website where you have credit card and select text notifications in settings.
Meanwhile, If you have a good bank, like Chase, they will notify you by text immediately of the charge and ask if you made the transaction. Reply NO. Your card will be closed and a new one sent.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.10.05Ticopas.com Reviews: Is Ticopas Scam or Legit Store to Buy Items?
- PRODUCT REVIEW2022.10.04Pro Power Save Reviews: Can It Really Reduce Your Electricity Bill?
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.10.04Xemsy.co Reviews: Is Xemsy $8 handheld Console Scam or Real Offer?
- PHISHING SCAMS2022.09.29David Ritchie Powerball Donation Lottery Scam 2022: Beware!