If you’re wondering if Car Program Now is a legit place to get car loan you should read this review!
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Car Program Now located at carprogramnow.com claims to offer car loans to US citizens. Does this Car Loan platform really work or is it just a rip off?
How Does Car Progam Now Work?
According to the information on carprogramnow.com, their services work this way-
- Apply Online- This is done by filling your vehicle choice, monthly budget, date of birth, current monthly gross income, proof of income, job duration, employment status, mortgage, e.t.c
- Get Approval- If you meet their criteria ( Though it isn’t stated on the website) you’d be notified by mail or so that your request been accepted or rejected.
- Shop The Vehicles!
However, there seem to be an inconsistencies about this website. Below, are the issues we have with CarProgramNow.
After successfully filling my information, I was redirected to the website quotza.com that offers car insurance. When I googled reviews of this company, I found it sells customers information!
On Trustpilot there are a lot of one star reviews from people who said the insurance company collected their information, and sends Scam calls.
Fake Contact Address
The phone number provided by carprogramnow.com belongs to an insurance company! On further investigation, I discovered the number has been marked as SPAM. Many people say it’s a spoofed number of USA.
Furthermore, the contact address of CarProgramNow is Merchandize Mart Plaza in Chicago, but on the website of this building I didn’t find any information about CarProgramNow.
This Screams SCAM!
On the official website of this product, there are pictures of Happy Customers who claim this car program allowed them to get approved. Sounds Good, but a Google Search Image showed the pictures were gotten online and are not that of real customers.
Could the reviews be fake?
Or just the images? We really can’t say
Also, there’s absolutely no information about carprogramnow.com online
Zero Trust Score
According to ScamDoc ( A web analysis- scam detector platform) carprogramnow.com has 1% trust score. What this means is that it lacks trustworthiness.
The reasons given are these-
- Security risk detected by Google Safe Browsing API Check the source.
- The creation of the domain name is rather recent
- Short life expectancy domain
However, the above doesn’t mean the website is fraudulent or bad. It could be as a result of the domain age. Carprogramnow.com has only been operating since 18 june 2020.
Is CarProgramNow Legit?
From all indications, Car Program Now appears to be a suspicious platform. This company doesn’t look safe. It might collect customer’s information and feed you with SPAM calls.
Have you used CarProgramNow? What are your experiences? Please share on the comment section
How To Spot a Legitimate Loan company
- Check for contact information. A lender’s phone number, email address and physical address should be readily available on the website, even if it’s an online-only lender.
- Investigate online reviews.
- Look at the Better Business Bureau.
- Make sure it’s registered.
Have you gotten a car loan with Carprogramnow.com? What are your experiences? Please share on the comment section so other people would learn from your experience.