Did you receive an email from Beyond Diet ( [email protected]) that claims you’re owing $3,250? Read this review to find out what our scam analyst has to say.
With online scams springing, we’ve taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, texts, etc. in order to save you from making the wrong decision.
We hope this review meets you well, and on time.
About Beyond Diet
Beyond Diet is a diet health company that has been existing for a very long time. This company is founded by Isabel De Los Rios, and the diet health program has thousands of success stories online.
Unfortunately as of 14th September 2021, lots of past customers complained of receiving an Invoice of $3,250 from the company via email. This has left many people scared and bothered. When and how did they owe Beyond Diet such amount?
When we contacted the company we were told the email is not from them. They also released a statement telling the public that their email ‘[email protected]’ has been hacked.
We can’t exactly say if it is an insider job or if it is from external people. However, what is obvious is that anyone who’ve bought a diet plan from Beyond Diet would likely receive the mail.
So, what do you do if you’ve received the invoice email? Kindly disregard as it is a scam. If you’ve any current business you can contact the company via [email protected]
See similar email scam here. Meanwhile share this article with your friends and family to keep them abreast of the situation!
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.03.30Wattsave Reviews: Legit Energy Saver or Pure Scam? Find Out!
- REVIEWS2023.03.28Green Arrow Loans Reviews (2023) Pros & Cons Exposed!
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.03.26Orthosparkle Toothbrush Review: Scam or Dentist Approved?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.03.26Swethey.com Reviews: Scam Swethey Store Exposed!