Were you charmed by the cheap fashionable bridal dresses in ballbella.com? Are you considering placing an order? Read this review to find out if ballbella com is a scam or legit online store.
Ballbella.com Legit Website?
It doesn’t look so, folks. Though the website is designed with a user friendly interface, it doesn’t make it a safe site to shop from. A lot of fraudulent websites make their website look standard in order to convince buyers into thinking they’re legit. Go through this honest review and find out if ballbella.com is worth your money and time.
‘Ballbella.com’ otherwise known as ballbella or ballbella com is a suspicious online store claiming to sell bridal dresses like beach wedding dresses, lace wedding dresses, wedding veils, wedding petticoats etc. for ridiculous cheap prices.
Bellow are the pros and cons of this Website:
- Ballbella.com provided its business address on the Contact Us page as”#6047, Building #1,No. 379 Tatyuan road High-tech District , Suzhou,Jiangsu Province, 215000, China”
- It has social media presence. There social media icons on the website that takes one to ballbella com social media pages.
- Availability of customer service email address and phone numbers. It has good customer support service.
- The website has been existing for quite along time. This is a good sign as most fraudulent online stores use new domain names.
- Ballbella com parent company “ME&D LTD” Is linked with other suspicious online store.
- It is located in China. However, China is well known for the production of low quality goods.
- No provision for customers review on the website. No customer has given any positive or negative review about the website.
- Ballbella com isn’t risk-free, it isn’t secured with McAfee or Norton. The website is vulnerable to hackers who can tamper with customer’s personal and financial data. As a result of this, your credit card isn’t safe on the website.
From all indications, ballbella.com is not an authentic online store. It has a poor trust score, and as such not recommended by us.
Have you been scammed?- Do This
Shopping from this store exposes customers to the risk of hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Also, customers would either receive an inferior item, a different cheaper item, or nothing at all.
Therefore, it is advised to file complaints to your bank and request for a new credit (debit) card. On the other hand, if you used Paypal as a method of payment, you should document (screenshot) the transactions for future purposes.
Yes, it is true that online shopping has made life easier, however when ordering things online check out the following-
How old is the website? Does it provide return address? Are there customer reviews online? Do the social media icons work?