Is Aldi grocery store giving out $250 coupon for sharing and commenting on their Facebook Link? The answer to this question is NO.
We have had a lot of readers sending us mails about a supposed $250 voucher giveaway going viral on Facebook and Whatsapp. This post claims that you only need to share or comment on their link to receive $250 voucher or coupon to shop from their store.
This is quite funny. Yes?
The question you should ask yourself is this; what is the already popular Aldi grocery store using my mere Facebook like and share for?
Please spare yourself the ‘This must be a Goodwill prompted by the COVID-19’ thought.
The Truth About Aldi $250 Voucher
This shows this viral post is a scam, which was created by a fake Aldi page. They are simply playing with your intelligence. After sharing and commenting, all you will get is offers to sign up for credit cards and other subscriptions, and you will never receive the $250 voucher you were promised.
Better Deals On Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime- Why You Should Be a Member
In case you’re wondering what is Amazon Prime, it is simply a subscription service that gives members access to a variety of Amazon perks. Benefits include expedited 2-day shipping, access to Amazon Prime Day deals, and many other Amazon-specific benefits.
There are many perks associated with an Amazon Prime membership. Below we have listed the benefits of being an Amazon Prime Member-
- Prime members also get discounts on digital services like FreeTime Unlimited, which costs $2.99/month for Prime members or $4.99/month for non-members.
- Prime members get 10 percent off on select Whole Foods purchases.
- Students can also benefit from Amazon Prime. If you’re a two- or four-year college student with a valid .edu email, you can get a free six-month trial of Amazon Prime Student, which gets you all of the benefits of Prime in addition to special student-specific deals and coupons. After your trial ends, Prime Student will cost you half the price of a regular Prime membership for up to four years or until you graduate, whichever comes first.
Interested In Joining Amazon Prime? Simply Click The Banner Below
Yeah, just like the banner is saying ’30 days free Amazon Prime trial. Isn’t this better than a fake coupon you have no use of?
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Justcustodial.com Reviews: Is It a Scam Amazon Pallet Store? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Is Actionsthat.com Amazon Pallet Scam? Honest Review & Warning!
- SCAMS2022.11.228055198860 Online Banking Alert Text: Why It’s a Scam
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.21Hesdca Reviews: Is Hesdca Amazon Pallet a Scam? Honest Review & Warning!