Were you charmed by the cheap gaming chairs on alainguei.com? Are you considering placing an order? Read this review to find out if Alainguei is a scam or legit online store.
Alainguei.com a legit website?
It doesn’t look so, folks. Though the website is designed with a user friendly interface, it doesn’t make it a safe site to shop from. A lot of fraudulent websites make their website look standard in order to convince buyers into thinking they’re legit. This is the case with Alainguei.
‘alainguei.com’ otherwise known as Alainguei portrays itself as an online fashion store, but it is selling other unrelated items like gaming chairs, storage sheds, etc. This is a trait common with fake websites. See other red flags below –
Fake Business Address
The address written on the website’s Contact Us page ‘Flat 25 Laura Appratments, 289 Otley Road, Bradford, England, BD3 0EH.’ is fake. The address belongs to a family home, not an office or warehouse.
Meanwhile, the exact address has been used by similar suspicious online stores.
Alainguei com is among a chain of dubious online stores that share same address, email, website design, etc.
How do we know so? The email address on its contact us page ‘[email protected]’ is similar to that of a handful of shady websites. These websites work this way;
- Lure customers with discount sales
- Debit them for the purchase transaction
- Fail to provide a tracking or confirmation mail
- Does not deliver the purchased items even after months.
Alainguei isn’t risk-free, it isn’t secured with McAfee or Norton. The trusted seals on the site is fake. The website is vulnerable to hackers who can tamper with customer’s personal and financial data. As a result of this, your credit card isn’t safe on the website.
From all indications alainguei.com is not an authentic online store. It has a poor trust score, and as such not recommended by us.
Have you been scammed?- Do This
Shopping from this store exposes customers to the risk of hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Also, customers would either receive an inferior item, a different cheaper item, or nothing at all.
Therefore, it is advised to file complaints to your bank and request for a new credit (debit) card. On the other hand, if you used Paypal as a method of payment, you should document (screenshot) the transactions for future purposes.
Yes, it is true that online shopping has made life easier, however when ordering things online check out the following-
How old is the website? Does it provide return address? Are there customer reviews online? Do the social media icons work.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!