“AIMARK Ltd” which is allegedly located in Chase Side, London is not a genuine company. Investigations show it is a shady company linked to many untrustworthy online stores like Bumdox, etc.
If you’re considering shopping from an online store that has AIMARK LTD as it’s parents company, please STOP! Read these reviews first.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review of this Ecommerce serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
Aimark LTD Reviews
There are lots of complaints from customers who shopped from online stores linked to Aimark Ltd. Below are some of the reviews sent to us-
- ” I was scammed also , I ordered a ice maker colt red they set me a tiny plastic blue ice tray with a lid not what I purchased buyer beware . I will follow up with my bank institution . This website should and needs to be shut down we all need help with being refunded period”
- ” I ordered two dresses from them and they were horrible-weird fabric and weird fit. Tried to get a refund and then refused. Don’t fall for their ads”
As a result of this, we decided to run an investigation to ascertain the authenticity of the Company. Unfortunately, there were a lot of negative reviews online. You can see for yourself here
Is Aimark Ltd Real?
Yes, the company is real. However, this does not mean you should blindly shop from online stores that use the Company.
One of the mistakes most people make is thinking any store that claims it is located in the UK is legit. Most of these companies were registered at the UK Companies House were it is very easy to register a company. You only need to provide $5, a pseudo identity and a virtual address which you can rent from virtual address service providers.
In the real sense, Vankin Company Limited is not located in London. Like most of the reviews online indicate, the products came all the way from China.
Are You Safe If You Use PayPal To Make Purchase From This Site?
No, you’re not. Using PayPal does not guarantee a quick refund these days.
Some of these suspicious stores exploit a major issue with PayPal’s system. You purchase the item, a few days later they find a tracking number that has shipped to your area (completely unrelated to you or your item) and then they post this tracking number into your PayPal transaction. PayPal sees this as a complete transaction and almost impossible to dispute.
So using Paypal is no guarantee that you wouldn’t be scammed. You just need to be wise, and ready for anything.
Have You Been Scammed By Aimark Ltd? DO This!
If you have been scammed by these lots, we advise you to immediately file a report with your bank. This would stop these lots from tampering with your account details in the future.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.05.27Mazalti.com Reviews: Is Mazalti Scam Jewelry Store Ripping Off Buyers?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.05.27Echt-au.com Reviews 2023: Echt-AU Scam Revealed!
- REVIEWS2023.05.24Is Gonift Scam? Here’s my Experience Using Nift gift card on gonift.com
- SCAMS2023.05.23Harbor Freight Winner Scam Email 2023: Fake Tools Giveaway!
I ordered a Canvas Picture I was suppose to have a frame for it. The picture was delivered in a long tube. I tried to get ahold of the company by email. Email was kicked back to me saying address not found.
Mereeith is also claiming to be operating under the same Aimark LTD banner. Their contact details does not exist, example their Email: [email protected] is fake. Mereeith website still exits selling so many products online but please do not be fooled. MEREEITH IS FAKE!!
I was also scammed, do not order from them.
The store does not exist. They said my purchase was delivered but nothing came at all. Not IMPRESSED!!!!