Vumoo: a legal site to stream movies? or a potential threat to users? We have had a lot of readers sending mails asking about the authenticity of this movie streaming website. This led to our review of Vumoo.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, services, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review of this movie streaming website serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
What is Vumoo.to? Is It Legit?
Vumoo.to is a movie streaming website that has been on the lips of many people since early 2021. This is because this website more than 10,000+ movies that one can watch entirely for free. These movies are either newly released, series, or old movies.
Apart from that, on Vumoo.to you can download movies there or watch them live, all in HD quality. It also offers the ‘search’ option that you can use to search for your favorite movies.
Currently, this website ranks ‘19,670’ worldwide in alexa. This shows a lot of people have been visiting this website lately. Either to watch movies or out of curiosity. However, the question you should ask yourself is this ‘Is Vumoo legal?” ‘Why is Vumoo offering movies for free when on Netflix you have to pay to watch them?” ”What do the people behind vumoo.to stand to gain?”
These and Many more are questions we intend to answer with our review.
Is vumoo.to Legal?
Vumoo which is located at vumoo.to is an illegal movie streaming website that offers free movies. It furthermore allows online users to download full movies illegally and watch them later if they want. This action breeches the law of copyright infringement.
Does Vumoo Have an app for Android and iOS?
Unfortunately, NO. Vumoo does not have an app for IOS (iPhone/iPad) or Android (Google Play/apk). It is only available on web (vumoo.to).
Is Vumoo Safe? Can It Hack your mobile device?
From our end, Vumoo is pretty safe. This website looks too good to be but it seems clean even after a sweep through its html code. We couldn’t seem to find anything that should be a cause of concern.
Consequences Of Using Vumoo
Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, distribution of copyright materials is punishable by law. Those found guilty of copyright infringement may face the following penalties:
- Up to five years in jail
- Fines and charges of up to $150,000 per file
- In addition to any other charges that might be brought against you, the copyright holder can file suit, which can result in legal fees and damages that must be paid
CAVEAT– Vumoo.to website is new so Digital Millennium Copyright Act(DMCA) is not aware of it yet. But this website is becoming very popular. And in a few days Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) will come to know about it.
Our Verdict Of Vumoo Website
Vumoo is a pirated website. Many legal websites like Disney Enterprises have also claimed copyright on this website. Yes you can watch movies here for free.
Like Myflixer and Hurawatch, the consequences of using this movie streaming website is drastic.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.05.27Mazalti.com Reviews: Is Mazalti Scam Jewelry Store Ripping Off Buyers?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.05.27Echt-au.com Reviews 2023: Echt-AU Scam Revealed!
- REVIEWS2023.05.24Is Gonift Scam? Here’s my Experience Using Nift gift card on gonift.com
- SCAMS2023.05.23Harbor Freight Winner Scam Email 2023: Fake Tools Giveaway!